There are approximately five things you need to know about me.
Only one (ok, two) of which are significant:
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, came to earth in human form, was born of a virgin birth, lived a perfect life, raised the dead, healed the sick, died for the sins of humanity, and rose again on the third day. Most importantly, He offers salvation to everyone who accepts the Gospel, by faith and not good deeds, so that no one may boast. If you have questions for me about Jesus, salvation, or anything faith-related, please ask!
2. I’m married to the most wonderful Christopher Unseth! That’s us below, kissing surreptitiously behind Great Expectations.
Here are the other
three four, in random order:
3. I like to make things, and I am obsessed with decorating. Cakes, dresses, paintings, photographs, rooms etc. You get the idea. Likely, these creations will be shared. Forgive me.
4. I am a nerd. A literature nerd, a history nerd, an art nerd, a science nerd, a writing nerd and recently, a blogging nerd. Most recently, I was an English major nerd at Brown.
5. Though I dearly wish I had baking in my blood, I was not named after Sara Lee, the cheesecake, dessert and delicious bread company. Although, I wouldn’t mind stealing their commercial jingle, “Nobody doesn’t like Sara(h) Lee!” (It has a catchy tune, what can I say?)
6. Oh yeah, and I am applying to medical school right now. Bet you don’t know many English-majors-turned-neurotic-pre-meds 🙂